- Competitive + Great Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Senior eFX Front Office Java Software Developer is wanted for a Hedge Fund. This is a hands-on position, low latency. You will lead and develop a team around you. Quantitative background is a bonus
Senior Java Developer eFX - (Quantitative)
Senior eFX Front Office Java Software Developer is wanted for a Hedge Fund. This is a hands-on position, low latency. You will lead and develop a team around you. Quantitative background is a bonus.
Investment Management firm is recruiting a Front Office eFX Java Software Developer for a market-making engine. You will lead and develop a team around you.
Front office Java developer will be creating greenfield algorithmic trading solutions, partnering directly with traders, quants and sales teams. The systems are primarily core java within the pricing team. The business has a strong track record and runs completely automated and systematic strategies. You will be working across all asset classes on a highly distributed system and will be able to benefit from the strong performance across the firm.
· Core Java multi-threaded systems development
· Low Latency environment exposure
· Low latency software development
· Pricing & Modelling experience
· Strong communication skills
· Java development and architecture
· Market data adapters
· Monitor client’s activity
· Candidate must have market /trading knowledge: FX/ Derivatives/ Equities/ options / cash / ETF / futures / E-Rates business knowledge highly desirable, other asset classes may be sufficient
· Strong academic profile (ideally computer science or maths)
· Previous experience in a systematic trading environment (market maker, quant fund, sell-side or Buy-side
· Both creativity and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment with a highly profitable team
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 for more details