Senior Java developer
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus and shares options
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 18
Leading Analytics technology is a successful and highly ambitious B2B SaaS company delivering growth analytics to the global recruitment industry. We believe that staffing companies massively underutilise their own data, often due to an over-reliance on spreadsheets and slow, labour - intensive manual reporting which is almost instantly out of date.
Java Developer - London - up £70K
Leading Analytics technology is a successful and highly ambitious B2B SaaS company delivering growth analytics to the global recruitment industry. We believe that staffing companies massively underutilize their own data, often due to an over-reliance on spreadsheets and slow, labour - intensive manual reporting which is almost instantly out of date. By automating this process and providing easy to understand, actionable insights we help our customers optimise their two most valuable assets: People and Data. We are experiencing significant growth and to support the ongoing expansion we are investing heavily across the business.
As a Java developer, you will be responsible for writing secure and maintainable code and for helping update our product with new high-quality functionality. You will help ensure that the product runs smoothly and correctly and will help fix any errors that may arise in a timely manner. You will actively participate in planning and design, understanding how customers will benefit from the feature and contributing your ideas, then being able to turn these into production quality code.
This role will play a key part in our ongoing growth and development and you will play an important part in advancing the product.
When recruiting for our development team we are keen to see the following skills and
- Fluent in core Java and have a good understanding of its ecosystem
- An interest in or appreciation of functional programming and immutability
- Experience working with SQL databases
- You must have a logical mindset and enjoy problem-solving
- Demonstrate an almost obsessive passion for detail be able to communicate complex abstract concepts to technical and non-technical
- People fundamental to all applicants will be a passion for technology, your enthusiasm for both current and future technology will be contagious.
What it's like at our office:
We work hard every day to ensure we have an honest, open, diverse and inclusive start-up Culture. We believe in the power of the team, actively encourage everyone to contribute their views and ideas, operate flexibly with a focus on results rather than hours worked and strive to create an environment that promotes continued personal and professional development.
- You'll find that we're a friendly, focused and smart team of people from all walks of life.
- We look for people who share our values but think independently and are willing to
- Challenge the status quo if they think it can improve the lives of our team or our customers.
If you are interested you want to learn more please apply as soon as possible as we are shortlisting candidates for this role by Thursday 4th October.