Gresham Hunt have been approached by a leading financial services company in London to aid in building out their Financial Crime Onboarding team.
- Candidates must have experience in conducting Customer Due Diligence on new and existing customers
- Must have experience in executing quality control checks on EDD and CDD files.
- Excellent relationships skills – must have experience in building relationships with other Financial Crime departments.
- Must have experience in analysing transactions for suspicious activity and escalating if necessary.
- Experience within Quality Assurance and Quality control is vital.
- Experience within AML/KYC Payment Screening is highly advantageous
- Bilingual candidates are preferred but not essential
- Candidates from a permanent background are preferred
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience within AML Onboarding
- Must have excellent knowledge of AML/KYC/CDD requirements
- Ad-hoc experience is highly advantageous
- Competitive Salary
For more information, please make an application