Senior LDI Portfolio Manager
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior LDI Portfolio ManagerWe are looking for a Senior LDI Investment manager to join the Fixed Income Investment Team within State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) in London. You will join a dynamic, successful, collaborative team of investment professionals, responsible for SSGA's fixed income portfolios and bringing market-leading solutions to our clients. In particular there will be a focus on Liability Driven Investment, but also significant potential to contribute to other areas of focus within the fixed income business.
The global Fixed Income team comprises a team of over 110 investment professionals in seven global locations. The global team manages $817 billion in active and indexed fixed income, cash and currency mandates (as of December 31, 2017) across a broad spectrum of products on behalf of a wide range of clients.
You will be responsible for the management of a range of LDI portfolios, based in London. You will also contribute towards the design and implementation of strategic changes to client portfolios in liaison with our dedicated strategy and research team.You will also lead engagements with clients and consultants and to represent our LDI capabilities both externally and internally.
Overview of the role:
- Manage LDI portfolios ensuring they are invested in line with their risk targets and investment objectives
- Working closely with clients/consultants to implement strategies and optimally restructure their portfolios.
- Providing relevant market insight and lead further improvement and innovation of the investment process.
- Collaborate closely with the Strategy team, to deliver investment solutions and thought leadership for clients.
- Contribute to the design of new products and solutions
- Contribute to business development and promoting the LDI and other fixed income solutions.
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
Who you are:
- Portfolio manager, or trader with significant experience in LDI and/or derivatives
- Positive attitude and a strong team orientation.
- An organised, self-starter, with a history of contributing to a successful, diverse team.
- Deep capital market knowledge; in particular of fixed income securities and derivatives.
- Good communication and presentation skills in order to work with sophisticated clients and prospects.
- Committed to investment excellence, with strong attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude.
As an organization we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world both as a partner and a leader is a fundamental value at State Street.