As a lead business analyst you will drive activity through a team of business analysts on a significant programme of high complexity, across a change portfolio for a high profile business area. You will ensure the right solutions are developed to meet business needs.
We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Senior Lead Business Analyst for a 6 month contract based Remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Senior Lead Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and business processes up to and including Executive level.
- Requirements Development: Leads the definition and delivery of a schedule of workshops to support the analysis and design process ensuring acceptance and buy in from key business stakeholders.
- Requirements Management: Leads the design and sign off process to ensure the design of all solutions across the portfolio meet the business requirements, deliver the defined benefits and, where appropriate, contribute to the development of the business strategy.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, strategy requirements, resolving conflicting requirements as appropriate, typically up to and including executive level, and contributes to testing and implementation approach.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Ensures that the design of all solutions meet the business requirements, delivers the defined benefits, contributes to the delivery of the business strategy and drives quality in all BA activities.
- Structure Approach: Shapes objectives, overall scope, and solution as well as the approach to resourcing, requirements analysis, solution design.
- Stakeholder Management: Builds and maintains external and internal networks to identify best practice and to build the profile of the business analysis community.
- People & Self Development: Leads, motivates and develops team members to create a high performing team. Contributes to the development and performance of the wider business analyst community, including identifying opportunities for Colleagues in line with future skill and resourcing requirements and sharing best practice approaches.
- Risk: Continuously evaluates, programme/ projects for business analysis, financial and people risk and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Group Values: Role models Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviour and encourages this across the business analyst community.
What we require from the candidate:
- Demonstratable experience in PEGA Workflow and business integration preferential.
- Significant knowledge of business processes and business requirements methodologies
- Ability to influence the business to show how proposed solutions will deliver benefits and solve problems identified
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirements definition and documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as ability to manage competing stakeholders.
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business