Senior Leverage Loan Analyst – West End
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Our client is a growing European Bank based in London (West End) looking to hire a Credit Analyst for it’s investment team. The corporate credit team focuses on analysis on sub investment grade European corporate and is part of a wider investment strategy team that manages around €3bln in fixed income.
The company is very dynamic and fosters an environment where employees are encouraged to take initiative, gain responsibility and actively participate in the development of the firm. As a credit analyst you will be responsible for deep dive fundamental research on selected credits across a variety of industries. This is a generalist role so you will have the opportunity to be exposed to all industries. The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience acquired from a bank within leverage finance, leveraged credit risk, or capital markets.
Successfully executing this role may lead to an extension of responsibilities.
- Exceptional fundamental credit skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills (LBO – Leveraged Finance)
- Exceptional communication skills including demonstrable experience of presenting to investment committees
- Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to manage workflow under strict deadlines
- CFA or currently studying towards a CFA designation (or equivalent) will be advantageous
- Strong academic record
The team works incredibly hard and encourages open discussion and debate around credits. They would like anyone coming in to be passionate about research. The head of the team values the collegial environment and flat structure, and hopes that any incoming research analyst will succeed in their team.
Please apply directly to Lorianne at email@example.com to find out more information.