Senior M&A Manager
- GBP90000 - GBP150000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
The role involves engaging in all M&A and origination/acquisition activities within the UK and Europe. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of European M&A, CFO, & CEO on financial and strategic requests.
Our client is a fast growing Pprivate equity backed asset management and professional services business focused on the management of aviation, shipping, and Real Estate assets. They have seen exceptional growth from four jurisdictions to fifteen over the last few years.
In the role you will be responsible for origination and execution activity. The role involves:
- Working on M&A transactions and analysing opportunities within Europe
- Financial Modelling and valuation
- Financial due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Frequent travel within Europe to meet with potential stakeholders and assess acquisition opportunities
- Analysing strategic initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
Experience with M&A, structured or leveraged finance transactions
Willingness to frequently travel to meet with potential stakeholders and assess growth opportunities for the firm
Exceptional numerical ability
Excellent written and verbal communication
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fast growing PE backed business with aggressive growth plans across Europe. You will work closely with the head of European M&A and eventually take over this role after 12 months.