Talent Acquisition Specialist
Vista is the leading global private aviation platform at the nexus of subscription models, luxury offerings and share economies. The platform has been built over 17 years and has a long track record of high growth and resiliency. Through this period Vista has been active in the capital markets and completed several acquisitions. This role is an opportunity to join a high growth, entrepreneurial company which is disrupting the industry, and be part of a team which is central to executing on growth strategies.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Corporate Finance team in London to support delivery of the Group’s capital market activities and strategic initiatives. You will report directly to the Group’s Chief Investment Officer and support with the execution of key strategic projects including; capital raising, acquisitions, and strategic financial planning. This support includes; detailed analysis, preparing presentations and discussions with key stakeholders (both internal and external).
This role will offer you exposure to senior management and external stakeholders, including shareholders, bondholders, rating agents and banks.
- Project management - central point for co-ordinating and managing strategic projects, including capital raising and acquisitions;
- Debt origination and execution - identifying new lenders and pools of capital to support with Group’s aircraft financing and re-financing activities, and negotiation of terms;
- Mergers and acquisitions – supporting with diligence on acquisition targets and negotiation of deal terms;
- Strategic financial planning - maintaining a robust financial model to enable sound business planning and decision making;
- Preparation of reports and presentation - in connection with ongoing business performance and other strategic projects, for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Analysing underlying business trends, and assessing the impact on financial results, including comparison of actual results compared to budget and prior year results, in coordination with finance and accounting teams and controlling team.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a financial institution (e.g. leveraged finance, M&A, project finance or corporate finance; most likely in a bank, advisory boutique or a fund);
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject - for example Finance, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Management;
- An excellent communicator who is fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills will be an advantage;
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of business problems;
- You’re a self-starter that is keen to get involved in teamwork, has strong interpersonal skills, hard-working and flexible;
- Ability to summarise complex financial data in clear analyses presentations;
- Familiarity with loan structures and documentation;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skill.