Senior Manager - Finance, Reporting & PMO
- GBP63000 - GBP83000 per annum + excellent benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our Commercial Banking division has a rich heritage of supporting businesses and the economic prosperity of the nation, primarily focused on UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK. We provide customers with the support they need to help them grow, manage risk and enhance efficiency. And we continue to invest in our relationship teams and deepen our product expertise to ensure we deliver first class service.
Commercial Banking provides support to corporate clients through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services whilst also offering clients expertise in capital markets (private placements, bonds and syndicated loans), financial markets (foreign exchange, interest rate management, money market and credit) and private equity. This enables us to meet the varying and sometimes complex needs of all types of corporate clients. Lloyds Banking Group is committed to putting customers at the heart of our business.
The Complaints, Disputes and Litigation Team (CDL) are responsible for handling customer complaints relating to complex products in a fair and reasonable way.
As the Senior Manager - Finance, Reporting & PMO, you will lead a comprehensive business support team (consisting of a Finance professional, Data and Reporting specialists and Risk and Control experts) to meet the needs of CDL, contributing to the strategic direction of the area, providing effective leadership to team members.
You will identify areas of improvement to processes and service and assist in bringing change initiatives to completion and carry out ad hoc project duties from time to time according to business need.
Additional activities will include:
* Overseeing the team's workflow, deadlines and quality of work
* Defining the functions strategic direction
* Ensuring the function remains compliant with relevant policies and regulation
* Forecasting the function's spend and anticipated redress
* Ensuring the function operates within the spend cost forecast
* Swift completion of tasks whilst maintaining high quality standards
* Confidently relay team activity / figures to senior management
* Managing relationships with senior stakeholders from across the Bank, including Group Finance.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
* Strategic Thinking
* Delivering Change and Improvement
* Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, and ability to challenge others, as well as having exposure to senior management
* Excellent all round management skills specifically with an ability to keep a team motivated in a rapidly changing work environment and constant re-prioritisation of work, while not losing throughput.
* Resilient to pressurised environments
* Ability to anticipate and identify risks and prevent, manage and/or escalate as appropriate
* Ability to report to very senior level
* Proven track record of delivering through others and thinking strategically and tactically
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity
Together we make it possible.