Role: Senior Manager - Group Accounting || Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus
You will be the number 2 to the Head of Group Reporting at a listed global Investment Management company. In this role you will manage a large team and set the strategy and direction of the Group Finance Function.
You will have responsibility for developing and implementing a plan to deliver on the team's reporting requirements and set Group Accounting policies.
This role is ideally suited to either a Manager / Senior Manager within a large audit firm who has managed the audits of large Groups OR someone already in a senior Group Accounting role managing a team.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Team management of direct and indirect reports within the Group Accounting function
- Set strategy for the Group finance team and ensure an effective control framework is in place
- Create a timetable and implement this for the delivery of the annual financial statements
- Oversee the delivery of interim and annual reporting for the Group along with related analysis for the Board
- Ensure the correct adoption of new accounting standards
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.