Senior Manager - IT Audit, Technology and Digital Risk
My Client is looking for a Senior Manager to work in their Technology and Digital Risk team in London, to work with some of their Major Blue chip clients.
Their Technology and Digital Risk team offers an unequalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to meet their client's needs, with focus on the Corporate and Public sector (CPS). They design, implement and provide assurance over business process and technology controls to manage the risks their clients face on a day-to-day basis.
You will provide a breadth of insight across a diverse range of the most prestigious corporate and public sector organisations both in the UK and internationally. You will work with a team of highly motivated individuals and have access to leading training and development opportunities, allowing you to develop both personally and technically. The following experience / skills are required:
Salary: Up to £90,000 + bonus Location: London
- A background in IT Risk, IT Audit, Technology Assurance, Risk & Control, or similar
- Familiarity with general IT controls
- Technology related background is desirable but not essential
- Ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A proactive mind-set, with the ability to take responsibility
- A passion for self-improvement and the motivation to help contribute to the wider team
If you are interested in this Senior Manager position (IT Risk, IT Audit, Technology Assurance, Risk & Control) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.