Senior Manager - Regulation & Financial Crime
- £70-100,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
My client, a London based consultancy with offices in Europe, are looking for a senior consultant to assist regulatory change initiatives within an investment banking client.
The chosen candidate will have strong knowledge of UK/EU and US legislation within an investment banking context as well as theoretical knowledge of upcoming regulation. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed consultancy who will likely require your involvement on a number of other contracts in the future.
- Advising the business on the following pieces of regulation; EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID2 and PRIPS
- Sitting on various regulatory change working groups and liaising with senior stakeholders in the front office
- Managing a mix of 80% regulatory change and 20% BAU compliance activities
- Working as part of wider team to assist with ongoing operational and process changes
- Offer clear communication and thought processes as well as being hands on with the business
BSM Group is an established recruitment firm focused on specialist markets across Financial Services, Industry & Commerce and Professional Services. We have a demonstrable track record of placing candidates both domestically and internationally into Compliance, Risk, Treasury, Audit and Finance.
Please apply below or to discuss the position Regulatory Change Manager, please contact Tom Strelczak on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 653 6727.