Senior Manager - Stress Testing/Capital Planning
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Investigo are working with a Global Bank on a 12 month contract position within a Global Bank in their Capital Planning and Stress Testing division. The successful candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination, review and challenge of the regulatory capital stress testing, as well as working closely with the business and the regulators to drive continuous improvement.
- Co-ordination, review and sign off of the Bank of England stress tests, ICAAP tests and the Biennial EBA stress test
- Support the business stakeholders, finance and risk teams in testing the banks' capital adequacy
- Liaise with the Bank of England, PRA and EBA to proactively enhance the governance and policy under which capital stress tests are reported and calculated
- University degree in a Maths, Science or Engineering discipline
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a Planning or Stress Testing function within a bank.
- Proven experience working on a large-scale project within the banking sector