Senior Manager - Trade Surveillance and Market Abuse
Trade Surveillance SME London Contract w. extensions Salary is Negotiable
• Currently recruiting for a Trade Surveillance SME with a strong background in data analytics to join a leading consultancy firm at senior manager grade. The ideal candidate should have hands on experience of delivering optimisation and calibration projects for Trade Surveillance.
• This is an opportunity to join a market leading team that will enable you to work with numerous top tier clients on significant projects.
• Trade surveillance knowledge
• Experience of trade surveillance systems including SMARTS systems knowledge and Actmize
• Strong IT and data analytical background
• Able to face off to senior stakeholders both internally and externally