Senior Manager Business Risk Services
Job Description Summary Here. You can be empowered to make a difference. Here. You can widen your opportunities. The Senior Manager plays a pivotal role within the Business Risk Services department within Grant Thornton UK LLP. You'll take ownership of allocated assignments within the Private Sector, in a way that exceeds client expectations, drives the business forward, while taking responsibility for managing and developing team members.
• You will ensure assignments are appropriately scheduled and resourced, whilst agreeing budgets for review with the Partner
• You will manage a large portfolio of existing client relationships
• Developing audit committee papers for presentation to the partner and in accordance to client timetable, you will also attend audit committee meetings and lead client liaison meetings
• You will build and maintains good working relationships with all clients and colleagues
•Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, IIA)
• Post-qualified experience within risk management, with experience of internal and external auditing and in the preparation and delivery of presentations
• Previous experience of client work within Private Sector
• Strong stakeholder management , business development and communication skills
• Professional Services Experience
• Business Development
• Commercial Management within Risk & Advisory Services.
• Planning & delivery of international assignments using resource models
•Invoicing & WIP Management
•Presentation to Board & Audit