Looking for an experienced Senior Audit Manager with Change Audit experience to join a Global Bank in London or Edinburgh. You will manage a large programme change for a large bank.
Gresham Hunt is representing a Global Financial Service Firm in their search for a Senior Manager Audit Change role that can be based in Edinburgh, London or Belfast.
This role will entail managing a £1.2 billion portfolio relating to programme and business change audits whilst line managing 5 Audit Managers.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Manager with change or transformation audit exposure to join their team and be a part of a massive bank transformation. You do not have to come from a banking background as long as you have extensive change audit exposure.
Salary banding for this role is £70,000-£90,000 + cash allowance and package.
- • Overseeing a portfolio of audit engagements, making sure they’re delivered to budget and on time
- • Comply with audit methodology, procedures and standards across different regulators.
- • Responsible for the people management of a team and recruitment process.
- • Ensure effective communication across all levels of management with internal and external stakeholders within EMEA and other regions.
- • Experience of working on audits with financial clients or in a financial service institution
- • Strong interpersonal skills and able to face off to senior stakeholders in the business.
- • Inquisitive nature and a drive to deliver results at pace.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.