Senior Manager, Human Capital, HR Apps - ServiceNow, London
Exciting opportunity to join our dedicated ServiceNow HR team as a Senior Manager / Director to lead on growing our team through business & practice development, and supporting across a range of advisory and delivery activities.
With over 400 professionals in the UK, our Human Capital practice is renowned for providing distinctive depth and breadth of HR and Organisational Transformation services to clients undertaking complex major programmes. Deloitte is the recognised global leader in HR Consulting, Transformation and Technology with over 300 blue-chip credentials. Within Human Capital, the HR & Technology Advisory practice consistently innovates and drives HR Transformation for some of the largest and well known global brands.
As a practice HR & Technology Advisory (HR&TA) is on an exciting journey in growing its capability in the ServiceNow transformation market and is looking for experienced and enthusiastic HR ServiceNow professionals. As a recognised 'Global ServiceNow Partner' (the highest attainable level of Partner) we provide services to top tier clients in the design and implementation of ServiceNow, whilst developing innovative solutions on the platform to tackle our clients most pressing needs.
As a leader of the HR&TA ServiceNow team one of your primary areas of focus will be business & practice development. This will require you to play a lead role in pre-sales and bid activities, achieving sales and managing revenue targets. You will also be responsible for defining and executing our Training Strategy, primarily focused on cross-skilling practitioners across our HR teams.
Project delivery will be an important part of your role; you will be responsible for leading client-facing projects focused on transforming the HR function through the delivery of enabling technology. Our clients work with us because of our proven capability across organisational design, new HR technology deployments and HR Service Delivery Models. We believe successful transformation and change is only possible when these elements are viewed holistically and are therefore seeking new members of the HR&TA ServiceNow team who can work across both the functional and technical aspects of our projects and contribute towards the end-to-end HR Transformation ambitions of our clients. Specific responsibilities:
• Play a lead role in pre-sales and bid activities achieving sales and managing revenue targets commensurate with a Senior Manager / Director grade
• Develop and own senior HR and IT Management level relationships within selected industry groups
• Develop and execute Training strategy to upskill our HR practitioners on the ServiceNow platform
• Building capability and capacity through relationships internally
• Establish strong working relationships with ServiceNow and across Consulting competencies and other Deloitte service lines
• Be responsible for the efficient end-to-end management of ServiceNow HR projects and programmes across diverse sectors, providing support and leadership to multi-disciplinary team members to deliver against client objectives and managing risk
• Responsible for managing large teams (5+) and performing the associated people management tasks effectively e.g. performance management, coaching, development planning, motivating
• Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
• Assessment of project and client engagement risk and appropriate mitigation actions
• Understand the full range of professional services that can be offered by a firm such as Deloitte and identify opportunities for cross selling
• Challenge clients to think commercially from a holistic organisational perspective and not solely from a HR view point
• Providing expert insight into the ServiceNow platform, associated enterprise technologies and roadmap
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London with potential for domestic and international travel
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time / Fixed-term full-time Your professional experience
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, challenging and varied environment.
• Develop relationships with key players at ServiceNow
• Strong sales background with demonstrable business and practice development experience
• Completed a minimum of 1 end to end implementations of HR ServiceNow
• Solid technology experience in an advisory or consultancy capacity.
• Advanced understanding of ServiceNow development practices and proficient in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Experience working on a HR ServiceNow implementation as part of a broader HR Transformation programme (i.e. HR Target Operating Model design, HR SaaS implementation)
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle HCM Cloud
Not essential but preferred experience, skills and certifications:
• Certified HR Implementation Specialist
• Workday / Oracle HCM / SuccessFactors implementation experience
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 166699