Senior Marketing Associate
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Work with the Director of International Marketing and Senior Marketing Associate to support the international teams’ business development efforts, with a focus on the Asia-Pacific region. Markets covered include Australia, Japan and South-East Asia as well as the UK and Europe (Nordics, Benelux, Switzerland, with a focus on Germany & Austria). The role involves managing marketing campaigns, events, bespoke materials produced for both the institutional and wholesale audiences as well as managing the marketing events and vendor relationships.
- Work with sales teams to understand sales priorities, with a focus on Asia and German-speaking regions
- Develop and execute on the marketing plan for each region
- Work with the Portfolio Managers and sales teams to create bespoke presentations for conferences, roadshows and roundtable events
- Manage all event activities and act as first point of contact for event organisers, with a focus on the Asia Pacific and German-speaking regions
- Develop relationship with Portfolio Managers and coordinate diaries for events
- Manage all email activity and coordination of Satuit content with the distribution teams
- Ensure that all materials are produced in accordance with the compliance guidelines for that region
- Work closely with the content team to ensure that content for marketing campaigns is delivered in a timely manner
- Take ownership for content distribution via all online portals (Website, 3rd Party websites, Sponsored media coordinated through media agency) in region
- Oversee the creation of new literature and production of all other ad-hoc marketing material, such as flyers, brochures for the Asia Pacific and German-speaking regions
- Manage the creation of deliverables for advertisements/content for the media schedule
- In conjunction with Senior Marketing Associate, co-manage campaigns that are global in nature
- Act as back-up for Senior Marketing Associate when necessary
- Continually improve knowledge of funds and strategies sold within the various channels and regions in which we do business
- Keep abreast of changes within the asset management industry and monitor what our competitors are doing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience within asset management
- Previous exposure to Europe (in particular Germany & Austria) and the Asia-Pacific regions would be an advantage
- German language desirable
- Exposure to institutional marketing as well as wholesale marketing would be highly advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within established guidelines
- IMC qualification a plus
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110