Our client, a boutique investment manager, is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager for an initial 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in planning and executing successful marketing strategies on a global scale.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy
- Raise brand awareness in international markets where the firm is currently less known.
- Executive digital delivery and assistant with the new website launch
- Internal communication execution
- Managing a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure excellent and timely delivery of international marketing priorities.
- Develop and manage the ongoing development of the firm’s social media strategy for Europe
- Creative thinker who can develop new innovative ideas
- Strategic candidate that is experienced in collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Very hand-on approach to delivery
- Experience in marketing to institutional investors or private markets
- Fixed income / credit product knowledge is desired
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”