Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing for Core, the role will be responsible for the implementation of our strategic campaign on Responsible Investing, working closely with key stakeholders across the organisation. This will involve developing and coordinating the delivery of a number of marketing initiatives across different channels. The role will also be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the global institutional segment as well as for the active distribution promotion of our thought leadership and market insights to raise our profile as a thought leader. The role will be very hands-on in terms of delivery and need to be able to work with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Act as global coordination point for Responsible Investing marketing initiatives and play a key role in the implementation of our strategic marketing campaign on RI, delivering on different initiatives across the marketing mix and working with local marketing managers to determine local requirements and roll-out plans. This will include taking responsibility for delivering our RI thought leadership events.
- Take ownership for the development and implementation of the global marketing plans for the institutional segment, focusing especially on insurance and pension funds. This will require working closely with key stakeholders within the institutional business, the editorial content team, the corporate communications team and also the local marketing teams. In terms of the deliverables, this will involve delivering a number of initiatives such as the setting up of a content menu for institutional, the packaging and distribution of thought leadership programmes and bespoke events. The role will also be responsible for leading a global marketing community to coordinate activities and identify synergies across different markets. The focus will be on promoting capabilities such as buy and maintain, high yield and sustainable equity strategies.
- Be responsible for the active distribution of market insights and also Tomorrow Augmented, our corporate thought leadership programme in conjunction with the editorial content team, helping us to position AXA IM as a thought leader
- Measure the impact and success of marketing programmes and contribute to the Global Marketing reporting on cross-market and segment campaigns
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the institutional business, actively participating in the insurance and other institutional segment communities
- Share/leverage best practice across countries, avoiding duplication of efforts and initiatives /create high degree of consistency
- Close monitoring and tracking of budget vs actual spend
- Be a proactive member of the global marketing & communications community, actively participating and sharing best practice
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the sales teams, portfolio managers, product specialists, operations, corporate communications, compliance and other business functions as appropriate
- Experience in marketing and communications within the asset management sector, with a strong knowledge of responsible investing, a proven experience in managing and delivering campaigns and a hands-on approach to delivery.
- Degree educated preferably with a relevant marketing qualification
- An in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry, of institutional clients and especially of the insurance segment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to take ownership of projects, manage stakeholder communications and deliver within budget and on timelines. Also ability to work on multiple projects and to cope with demanding schedules
- Able to build strong relationships with different teams and people (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Able to demonstrate credibility and inspire confidence
- Be a proactive and highly client-focused self-starter
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
- Able to proactively come up with ideas for marketing as well as take direction when ideas are not originated by the candidate
- Able to work within a matrix organisation with numerous stakeholders