- £65,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Senior Operational Risk Manager
I am working with a leading Insurance/Financial Services Analytics service provider to find a new Risk Manager to join the team.
This is an autonomous role which offers fantastic exposure to senior stakeholders across the business and on a Global scale.
The role is based in a great location in the City of London and will pay 65,000 - 85,000 pound depending on experience.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Develop Global Operational Risk processes & policies
- Assist with embedding frameworks through training and presentations
- Operate as a key point of contact on Operational Risk matters
- Support Global teams with framework implementation
- Proactively manage and escalate emerging Risks
- Facilitate continuous development & improvement of KRI’s
- Support effective Dashboards and reporting processes to management as well as relevant committees
- Educated to degree level
- Sound knowledge and experience of Operational Risk Frameworks and implementation thereof
- Operational Risk experience in a regulated environment
- Previous exposure to senior management and committees
- Insurance industry experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Interviews are expected to commence by mid-January so please get in touch right away to express your interest and find out more about this exciting opportunity.