Summary: A leading international investment bank is looking for an experienced and motivated Operational Risk Manager with expertise in IT & Cyber securities to help continue the development and streamlining of the banks Big Data & Technology functions. You will be expected to work with 1LoD teams, senior management and key stakeholders throughout projects in the development of a robust risk management framework.
- Maintain a robust 2LoD oversight of the controls environment and ensuring all flagged requests/regulatory requirements are met on a timely manner.
- Tasked with Developing and Implementing a robust operational risk framework that mitigates current and future risk associated with IT, Data and Cyber security across the bank.
- Support the Head of Cyber and New Technology Operational Risk with identifying risk (both present and future) across the bank and optimising the risk management framework and instruments that report and measure technology risk.
- Assisting with the digital transformation across the banks IT and Cyber security functions.
- Lead discussions across all levels and functions regarding risk related issues and proposing effective recommendations and policies to be implemented into the current risk management framework.
- Expected to work effectively alongside senior management, IT, Operational Risk (1LoD teams) and key stakeholders in ensuring the continued robustness of the risk management function.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within an Operational Risk position and IT & Cyber security position, covering Big Data Analytics, Cloud Solutions, AI, technology in a investment bank, fintech trading house environment.
- Experience working with either AWS or Azure systems, covering Iaas, PaaS or SaaS.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology Risk Management, in particular the utilisation of technologies such as cloud, Ai, Big data and Retail banking digital transformation technology
- Expertise in Technology and Resilience Risk management, with the ability to identify, analyse and respond with the necessary measures across new and existing activities i.e. products, systems and processes.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirement - FCA/PRA, EU, BCBS and how to apply them to a financial institution.
- Proven track record leading projects and managing teams.