Senior Operations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
A specialist investment manager based in London has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Operations Analyst to join the team.
Amomgst a wide range of responsibilities, the ideal candidate will provide portfolio accounting, administration, trade settlement and reconciliation support for various domestic and international institutional accounts, SICAV & ICAV funds and sub-advised fund mandates.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the below:
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equal number of years in experience
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in back-office of an asset management firm.
- Accountancy qualification a plus.
- Multi-currency accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills, Simcorp accounting system a plus.
- Knowledge of OMGEO CTM, SWIFT and Ezcastle order management system a plus.