About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk and Regulatory, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across London where we have been engaged to provide teams to deliver transformation projects.
The successful candidate will join as a Senior Consultant within the Strategy Practice within our London office and work as part of a Brickendon’s team to deliver engagements within our clients.
As a Senior PMO your duties will be:
- Support the programme manager in programme governance
- Ensure adherence to programme quality standards and as required assist the programme manager in their day-to-day running of the programme
- Creation of programme and project communications plan and status reports
- Issue log creation and management
- Risk log creation and management
- Data Analysis of roles and departments within IB
- Manage the programme change log and change response process
- Build a strong working relationship with the client programme office
- Develop plans and resourcing to deliver the agreed scope of work
- Lead your team in the delivery of the work
- Track budgets against plans and report variances
The Senior PMO will possess the following skills and experience;
- Analytically minded and can assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Previous experience working on larger transformation programmes
- Strong team working and team leading skills
- Experience in project management office delivery
- Proficient in various tools and methodologies - such as MS Project, PRINCE 2
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel and VBA skills