My client, a leading global investment manager, are looking to hire an Senior Performance Analyst into their solutions team.
- Build and maintain strong and regular contact with Solutions fund managers. Building trust and strong relationships with the fund managers and Solutions Design is key to the success of this role.
- Accurate and timely production of the team’s regular reporting requirements on LDI (Liability Driven Investment) funds using the companies proprietary system to calculate returns and attribution.
- Prepare pre-production tasks such as sourcing cash rates and market indices, calculate liability benchmark returns and carry out various other pre-requisites for monthly core production.
- Ensure that queries are investigated appropriately and resolved satisfactorily within specified timeframes.
- Foster and maintain successful relationships between the team, its stakeholders and our outsourced providers.
- Strong working knowledge of performance calculations gained within the Asset Management Industry (3-5 years).
- Understanding of a wide range of instrument types would be advantageous, especially derivatives such as interest Rate & Inflation swaps.
- An understanding of fixed income attribution is desirable.
- The person should be able to show skills in questioning and challenging performance output and demonstrate these abilities when questioned from internal or external users at all times.