Leading Investment Manager based in the city are looking for recruit a Senior Technical Performane Analyst on a temporary basis to support their Clients in performance, quantitative and statistical analysis as well as driving transformation projects to enhance processes.
You will provide complex analysis or performance calculations, data structures and benchmarks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and review of complex performance data including returns, benchmark data and statistics. Identifying and resolving data exceptions and researching unexpected results.
- Be the SME on performance and statistical data, working with the business to proactively following trends and anticipate new data/industry requirements
- Efficiently designs and implement new performance, benchmark and statistical calculations in line with best practices
- Project Management; Analyse and define business issues, opportunities and enhancements and implement solutions.
- Evaluate enhancements feasibility and make recommendations
- Lead projects to existing processes including oversight, execution, testing, implementation and post implementation support.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Performance Analysis from an Investment Management business and you will have strong technical skills including advance excel and SQL. You will be degree level educated and ideally possess your CIPM or CFA. You will have strong communication skills and work well to deadlines.