Senior Performance Analyst (Contract)
- Circa £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Meredith Brown Associates
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
A renowned international asset management company is looking to bolster their Performance function in London on a contract basis. This highly visible role supports specific core Institutional clients, and will cover a mixture of investment strategies and asset classes. The individual must be accomplished in measuring, coordinating, analysing and communicating investment performance information, to ensure accurate and time-sensitive performance information for clients, marketing materials, investment professionals, and all levels of management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce, develop, ensure the data integrity and distribute performance measurement and attribution reports, such as portfolio characteristic reports, and, portfolio contribution analysis. Given the client type, this requires an individual who is technically assured and who can produce bespoke ad hoc reports for clients, as well as the regular standard reporting.
- Prepare standard, complex, and ad-hoc performance, attribution, and portfolio characteristic reports that supports client reporting, highly visible marketing material and investment professionals.
- Influences and regularly interacts at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management, Portfolio Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Legal/Compliance Professionals.
- Participate in project oriented initiatives to meet the objectives of the Performance Analytics department either in a team or self-directed environment, such as automating report solutions or participating in departmental projects.
- Partner within Operations, Technology, and vendors to ensure data quality and to identify and resolve issues related to performance data and reporting.
- Utilize general and advanced performance measurement concepts and methodologies.
Skills & Experience
- A proven record of experience in a related Performance role within the investment management sector, with strong knowledge of investment concepts and advanced performance measurement methodologies; CIPM preferred.
- A critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A team-player who is able to work independently to successfully meet business deadlines.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, such as Microsoft Excel, as well as clear experience with performance systems, such as Factset. A proficiency with data and report automation is preferred.
This is marvellous opportunity to join a very good Performance & Analytics team at a premier asset manager which is going from strength to strength globally.
Please note that only successful applicants can be contacted.