Elevate Partners are currently engaged on an exclusive basis with a well established global Asset Management firm who are currently looking to hire a Senior Portfolio Manager to join their experienced investment management team in London.
- Acting within guidelines / Investment Management Agreement to implement investment decisions in the defined asset class to deliver positive investment performance
- Taking responsibility for funds - ranging from straightforward to complex mandates and inclusive of currency overlay & global macro
- Fostering a strong collaborative culture within the portfolio management team
- Contributing to cross asset information sharing, informally and formally across the business
- Analysing market conditions and understanding the investment environment to develop informed and measured investment opinions
- Significant experience in management of portfolios preferably focused on global macro strategies
- Proven track record of strong, risk-adjusted investment performance and evidence of delivering research and/or investment ideas that contribute to superior, risk adjusted results
- Great teamwork, collaboration, and stakeholder management
- Well-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Comfortable marketing ideas and portfolios internally and externally
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work unsupervised
For more information and to arrange a Private & Confidential please contact Kevin Menton by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.