Senior Product Control Analyst
- Salary:upto 65,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Dec 18
My client a Tier-1 Financial services provider is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Control Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in London. You’ll be joining there Global Product Management team (Securities Services), which is responsible for the definition, design and maintenance of products and services across their key markets in order to achieve revenue growth, cost management and principles of global standards.
My client a Tier-1 Financial services provider is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Control Analyst to join them on a permanent basis in London.
You’ll be joining there Global Product Management team (Securities Services), which is responsible for the definition, design and maintenance of products and services across their key markets in order to achieve revenue growth, cost management and principles of global standards.
- The role scope will including the following activities and will require great diligence, numerical and relationship management skills across the Securities Services business to deliver:
- Product Management profitability & MI reporting for all key products to provide transparency on cost income ratios and improvement recommendations
- Oversee the development and maintenance of product collateral, including sales and service definitions and management of the service catalogue residing on the central product management repository, including, market & product capability MI with twice yearly evidence reviews with control oversight partners
- Initiate periodic reviews of product roadmaps in collaboration with product and sector heads to determine 3-5 year developments with investment requirements and revenue projections in order to gain approvals from senior stakeholder groups within the business.
- Oversee product rate card reviews to ensure that the commercial proposition is accurate for each service and product line to ensure revenues and are maximised and revenue leakage is eliminated
- Perform assurance reviews on new deal commercial propositions prior to Business Acceptance Committee (BAC) submissions to provide scrutiny on financial numbers and independent commentary on deal opportunities with resulting impact on cost & income ratio over life of deal
- Provide management and control oversight on the standard product management process framework and toolkit to ensure compliance and consistent adoption by the team on essential methods with regular reporting evidences to Control functions, e.g. FCC, CMAT, Securities Services Chief Control Office and BRCM
- Overseeing effectiveness reviews on operating models in conjunction with product and service delivery management to identify weaknesses in areas of process and cost with aim to prepare action plans with key stakeholder groups to optimise each model (including COO, Service Delivery, Change Management & Client Services)
- Facilitate the production of product collateral insight documentation with involvement from product leads, client services and sales & business development in order to add greater value to clients and market prospects by means of client forums, industry conferences and general product brochure / documentation.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Financial / Analytical discipline e.g. management accountant qualification
- Securities Services or general Financial Services career background, minimum of 5 years expertise
- Broad understanding of the Product Management lifecycle and Operating model components
- Ability to work on a standalone basis and exhibit a structured and effective approach to producing detailed deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure on time bound initiatives and communicating effectively across the organisation