A leading global investment management firm is looking for a Senior Product Development Manager to join the team to report to the Global Head of Product. Within the Private Markets Product team, with about £65bn in assets, is responsible for all aspects of product (strategy, development and management) which includes real estate, private equity, infrastructure, private credit and natural resources.
- Responsible for managing the full end-to-end development of new real estate investment funds, including evaluating and proposing new product ideas with partners across the business.
- Co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that there is smooth transition through the various stages of product development and management, from idea generation through to implementation.
- Working to approve proposals via governance committees and boards before they are implemented.
- Actively contribute and drive forward process enhancement & management initiatives.
- Provide support to the US and Asia-Pacific product development teams in relation to funds/feeders involving European investment vehicles.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior members of the team.
- Provide support to the wider Product and Client Solutions team as required.
- Degree level qualified with strong academics
- Strong knowledge and experience of developing and managing UK & European closed-and open-ended products, essential
- A good working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment associated with investment product is essential
- Knowledge of investment markets and relevant products
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player, but can operate individually