A global private equity firm is looking to hire a senior Product Marketer in a new role to build out their product offering to Private Wealth Managers and Private Banks across EMEA. The opportunity is to add real value to the firm’s growing presence in this market, working directly with global marketing and sales teams. Previous experience within a similar role, developing and managing content for this client channel is required.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate closely with business unit partners on all aspects of fund marketing strategy
- Initiation of ideas and strategy around all sales, marketing and educational content
- Build new market insights based on market and economic conditions
- Project managing marketing material development through the approval process
- At least 8 years of product or content marketing experience within an investment manager
- Experience of developing high impact content that resonates with an intermediary audience
- Experience in alternative investments preferred but not essential
- The candidate must have effective written and communication skills
- Diligence in managing projects and a very strong attention to detail.