My client is a global asset manager who is looking for an individual to support the global fixed income team.
This role is broken down into 3 main areas:
1) Understanding the needs of clients: Regular contact with clients to identify current and future needs (at least 50% of role)
2) Delivering solutions: Based on client needs, suggesting new ideas e.g. unique investment products or tailored solutions in collaboration with investment and/or product teams (25% of role)
3) Ensure a white-glove service with client experience: This includes regular reporting on fund performance, market updates and outlooks, creating thought-leadership pieces (25% of role)
- Building relationships with existing/prospective clients, covering fixed income product types and working with distribution teams.
- Support the fixed income team with: Existing funds analysis, pitch books, peer reviews and marketing material.
- Providing client updates across various fixed income disciplines.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and investment specialists to shape the Fixed Income investment message
- Contribute to thought-leadership pieces, white papers on thematic issues affecting institutional and wholesale clients
- Experience presenting and having regular contact with instituional clients
- Very strong theoretical and practical understanding of fixed income instruments, analysis and portfolio management techniques (e.g. asset allocation)
- Degree educated, preferably with post-graduate/professional qualifications e.g. CFA
- High-level presentation skills
- Ability to actively listen and desire to convince based on facts
- Analytical and problem solver
- Able to manipulate data; performance and attribution interpretation
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python) is beneficial
- Interest for emerging technologies (e.g., distributed ledger technology) is also an advantage