Senior Python Developer – Investment Bank – London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
One of the top investment banks is currently looking for Senior Python developer to add to their team.
- Fluent in Python for building significant packages and systems.
- Experience in working within a technology team, in a financial institution building products with a high SLA.
- Commitment to continuous integration, TDD and other SDLC best practices
- Proven track record in software design, web development and support
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Python with advanced experience in the Python scientific stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn).
- Strong full-stack web-development in Python and a front-end framework (Vue.js, React, Angular)
- Strong data modelling utilising ORMs such as SQLAlchemy and timeseries store
The ideal candidate will have some experience in web development and dev ops.
Experience in systematic investing is a plus.
This is top rated team in the market using cutting edge techniques. The team has been expanding over the last 12-18 months and this position is a result of that.
You will be working on highly innovative products and be supported by some major names in the industry.
The role is initially being offered on a contract or perm basis.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044029