Senior Python Engineer
- Competitive Summary
- My client is an exciting fintech start-up, developing data-driven automated working capital finance programmes and analytics.
They're looking to hire a Senior Python Engineer to lead their development team through a variety of projects from building complex data pipelines to developing end-to-end trading and risk systems. The Role:
- This is a widely varied role, where you'll be exposed to a range of tasks, including working with data, building trading or trade processing systems and full-stack development.
- As this is a senior role, you'll have the opportunity to combine mentoring/leadership with your own hands-on contributions.
- In addition to coding, you'll take part in system design and architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- 2+ years' commercial Python experience.
- AWS experience is highly desirable.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193