- From £140,000 + Benefits + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Python Quantitative Developer wanted for a Global Investment Bank within the derivatives function. You will be working within the Front office team so having front office experience is a must. You will develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services.
Senior Python Quantitative Developer
Python Quantitative Developer wanted for a global Investment bank within the derivatives function. You will be working within the Front office team so having front office experience is a must. You will develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services.
- Highly talented Applied Mathematics / Physics / Engineering or a similar quantitative graduate keen to apply existing knowledge and quick to learn complex new concepts and skills
- Excellent knowledge of financial mathematics, derivative pricing, and risk management
- Experience pricing and risk management on derivatives
- Strong knowledge of Python development skills and techniques
- Strong knowledge of numerical algorithms (interpolation, linear algebra)
- Working experience as a front office quantitative analyst.
- Expertise in either: derivatives, interest rates linear derivatives or XVA.
- Knowledge in regulatory capital, collateralization.
Salary: From £140,000 + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or email@example.com for more details