- £ Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Senior Quantitative analyst / Quantitative Developer - Python is wanted for a global hedge fund. You will be responsible for optimizing portfolios of financial derivatives and develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services within the fund.
Senior Quantitative Analyst Equity - Hedge fund
Senior Quantitative analyst / Quantitative Developer - Python is wanted for a global hedge fund. Having equity/ derivatives experience is important. You will be responsible for optimizing portfolios of financial derivatives and develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services within the fund. This fund is looking for highly talented, quantitative, energetic, confident, delivery-oriented quantitative analysts to work within the front-office quant team. You will be working on critical new projects for the division so will need to be a highly motivated self-starter. The product is a high-profile, client-facing and hence will require a clear and strict approach to ensuring requirements are addressed within business constraints.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An opportunity to work on the core of a strategically important system at this fund, used by both revenues generating and federation divisions.
- Interact with platform users in strategies and business-aligned technology teams spread around the globe and across various time zones such as Europe / Asia
- Interact directly with the business and other tech teams to build innovative solutions to support the firms business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong academics - A bachelor, master, or PhD in math or science degree / Masters educated in a quantitative field (Maths, Science, Engineering or Quant Finance.
- Excellent knowledge of financial mathematics, derivative pricing, and risk management
- Pricing and risk management on derivatives (3-year minimum).
- Strong knowledge of Python development skills and techniques
- Solid understanding and algorithms and data structures.
- A strongly typed compiled language (e.g. Java/C++/Python )
- Experience in working with large software systems, distributed computing, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Familiar with best practices in software development
- Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development Experience
Location: London & Singapore & Paris
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details