Senior Quantitative Equity Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
An alternative investment manager that uses advanced data science to make investment decisions are looking for a Senior Quantitative Equity Analyst who has detailed experience constructing L/S equity trading and investment strategies. This is a team position and the Analyst will work closely and be supported by our data science and engineering teams to construct predictive L/S equity models and implement them within our proprietary forecasting system.
The firm is open to various quantitative styles and time horizons of trading. Whilst we expect the individual to be senior enough to have developed their own trading ideas this is a research firm and experimentation with new ideas and data sets (structured and unstructured) is encouraged.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Constructing L/S quantitative equity investment strategies
- Produce high standard model review documentation for stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, CFA, CAIA or related study
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role constructing quantitative equity portfolios within an investment bank or asset management firm
- Preference for those with a demonstrable investment P&L
- Preference for buy-side experience in L/S equity strategies
- Strong programming experience in Python