Senior Quantitive Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Itarle AG
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
itarle AG is looking to employ an experienced technologist to further develop its Best Execution Technology suite. This encompasses Algorithmic Trading, Smart Routing and Transaction Cost Analysis. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the next generation of products, in addition to leveraging cutting edge technologies, development of methodologies and processes to maintain and build on itarle’s market leading position.This is an ideal role for a team leader currently working in a bank, trading firm, FinTech or trading venue who is keen to further their career in a small, agile environment where the focus is building world-class technology.
Engineering at itarle
itarle is the industry leading supplier of multi-asset Best Execution Technology to global banks and brokers. The itarle suite makes use of sophisticated modeling techniques to deliver outstanding execution quality for our clients, which include some of the largest institutions in the world. itarle has been established for over ten years, and is currently experiencing a phase of rapid growth, driven by MiFID II in Europe and increasing global take up of algorithmic trading strategies. In addition, Transaction Cost Analysis (the measurement of execution performance) is now a significant growth area. Our London office is based on the edge of the City of London and Shoreditch, reflecting our focus on being in the heart of the cutting-edge Financial Technology area.
The engineering team consists of statisticians, data scientists and technologists who are responsible for building and maintaining the itarle product suite.
- Implementing the technology strategy for itarle, maintaining the existing code base and developing near products
- Actively developing high quality production code for algorithmic trading, Smart Order Routing and Transaction Cost Analysis
- Partnership with the quantitative research team to implement and enhance the models and trading strategies
Required technical expertise
- 5+ years experience of writing high performance Java 1.8, including concurrency and distributed systems
- Maven, Spring, JMS
- Linux, including lxc containers and docker
- Object-oriented design
- Relational databases
Desirable technical skills
- ELK stack
- NoSQL databases
- Atlassian workflow & productivity tools