Our Client is a Global Asset Manager who are looking to add a new Senior RFP Writer to their London team to specialise in either Fixed Income or Equities. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality, tailored responses to information requests which communicate competitive advantages and product features in a clear and compelling proposal. This involves crafting new content as well as using existing materials.
- Responding to RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, ad-hoc requests
- Collaboratively working with the team and other colleagues within the global organisation
- Developing a strong knowledge of key institutional products and mandates
- Proactively organising workload to meet client and internal deadlines
- Confidently liaising with the investment product teams and sales relationship teams to determine client requirements
- Communicating with senior sales, client service and investment professionals to assess prospect and client needs, understand the firm’s strategic advantages in the marketplace, and create proposals that express these advantages to maximum impact.
- Tailoring the firm’s standard responses, as needed, to ensure that competitive positioning points are communicated relevantly and effectively within each output.
- Must have 5 years + experience in the Investment Management industry writing RFPs
- Thorough understanding of institutional and/or third party investment management business
- In-depth knowledge of institutional investment products and services ideally across multiple distribution channels
- Confident communication skills – the role requires regular and effective communication with our internal stakeholders
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organisational abilities – ability to co-ordinate responses across several departments, work to deadlines, prioritise competing tasks and work on own initiative