Leading Asset Manager is looking to add a Senior RFP specialist to their existing team.
You will be responsible for:
- The production, quality and accuracy of RFPs, RFIs and DDQs
- Performing in Process Editorial reviews
- Full completion of some requests from start to finish
- Working closely with the business to formulate and coordinate content with SME's
- Service as Front front end editor for Content including grammar, syntax, style, validity and formatting
- Use of RFP content repository to identify and modify content to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- You will likely be University educated (or equivalent) and have at least 5 years (or equivalent) working in an RFP role.
- You must also possess a sound understanding of the Investment Industry and Products ideally with some experience in fixed income/