- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Recruiter – Campus Recruitment
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role / Responsibilities: Senior Campus Recruiter will be responsible for graduate recruitment activities including the development and implementation of strategies to attract and recruit top diverse talent into Moody's EMEA Campus Recruiting Programs. This will be done through effective partnerships with external organizations, undergraduate schools, student engagement; alumni network activation, school selection, talent identification, communication and innovation. Serve as a subject matter expert on campus recruiting for all key stakeholders
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop and execute the campus strategy for Moody's in partnership with Talent acquisition Leadership and Business Stakeholders to facilitate hiring of undergraduates/ Master's level students from Campus and further Moody's employer of choice branding in order to successfully attract talent from targeted hiring campuses.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment within the stipulated timelines and building the talent pipeline for the businesses to achieve the hiring targets.
- Build successful partnerships with local and regional stakeholders, benchmark & adopt recruitment best practices.
- Effectively manage recruitment systems, use of recruitment HR processes to facilitate seamless on-boarding of new hires.
- Plan, manage and track campus and summer internship budgets.
- Lead the ongoing evolution of our diversity/foundation partner relationships.
- Periodically monitor/report on diversity/foundation partner performance to improve candidate conversion ratios & overall quality of service.
- Create and lead school teams to create on-campus strategy at assigned target schools.
- Manage all on-campus and in-house activities for schools including company presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews
- Plan/oversee the execution of interview days, including Interviewer scheduling and training sessions
- Travel to campuses to lead presentations, participate in networking events, etc.
- Secure coverage for and attend campus and in-house events
- Manage the development and support of diversity recruiting efforts across targeted campuses
- Manage relationships with key contacts at career centres
- Engage and track level of contact with potential candidates and developing metrics to measure the recruitment process and impact of recruitment strategies.
- Participate and partner with the Global TA Center of Expertise to helpdevelop recruiting marketing materials including employee brand; job descriptions, corporate presentations, resume screening materials, interview guides etc.
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process - be able to market Moody's, answer questions, communicate status
- Manage summer internship program including on boarding, training, events, appraisal process and offers
- Continuously improve program management processes for internship program including placements, performance management, compensation, and promotion
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring and full-time program statistics as requested
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties as needed
The Department / Team:
The Recruiting function is responsible for executing the Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business requirements and is comprised of recruiting specialists and recruiting operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree desired, with considerable experience in campus recruiting, along with event planning or other HR experience.
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Recruiting and Program Management
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage cross business, nationwide events
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Effective writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong project management, creative problem-solving skills and ability to act independently
- Team player with flexibility to accommodate different personalities and work styles as well as confidence to manage interactions and expectations at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility for travel (30%~) and attend evening events
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.