Senior Regional Sales Manager, UK Advisory.
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carpenter Farraday
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Our client is one of the most respected names within Wealth Management and also boasts a leading Asset Management business too. They are looking to hire a Senior Sales manager to join their third party distribution team. The role will be responsible for the generation of sales and increasing revenue stream from UK Advisory Channels in the South East region, through establishing commercially beneficial relationships with target accounts, predominantly to support the sale of our clients multi asset products including Private Client services and, where appropriate, their single strategy products.
The role will report to the Sales Director.
- Building commercial productive relationships with UK advisory businesses in line with the business values of the firm.
- Development and execution of sales plan across region and meet agreed sales targets.
- Develop and update knowledge of funds and the general investment markets. Including training and compliance requirments.
- Input in to the development and implementation of the overall business strategy for third party distribution.
- Work collaboratively across the business, in particular with other distribution channels, to assist in the delivery of the firm’s broader strategic plans.
- Contribute to sales planning with marketing, product solutions and asset management functions. This involves the development of relationships with fund managers and support staff, and the provision of intelligence on market and client knowledge to support and develop business strategy.
- Lead by example in treating customers fairly, by demonstrating with words and actions that the client perspective is always considered in decision making. Provide the necessary input into TCF management reporting.
- The successful individual will have detailed knowledge of the UK Retail Market and be able to demonstrate relevant experience gained across the advisory channels.
- It is a pre-requisite for interview that the candidate has experience of selling multi-asset solutions and desirable to also have single strategy equity funds experience.
- They will have a demonstrable track record of success and ideally have been involved in a business build program previously.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective interdepartmental team player
- Strategic thinker and planner
- High level of gravitas, senior client connectivity and experience
- A strategic solutions driven mind set
- A ‘consultative’ thinker, long term value builder
Demonstrate direct responsibility for growing client associated AuM and contribute to generation of revenues either through:
- Funds through Direct Sales
- Model Solutions
- Outsourced DFM
Display strong lead management and continuous improvement in lead-to-sale conversion rate.
Apply sales prospecting techniques to evaluate upcoming sales prospects for future years both organic and inorganic.
This person will be leading the UK Advisory expansion for the UK.