Senior Regulatory Advisor
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
This role is to lead the Regulatory Advice team, and reports to the Chief Compliance Officer. Regulatory Advisors partner the business and act as the primary channel for communication between businesses and the regulators, handling applications in relation to new product initiatives as well as managing review and information requests arriving from the regulators. They are also the first point of contact when a business seeks advice about the interpretation of current or forthcoming regulations.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Minimum of ten years’ compliance experience within an international financial market participant, or at a relevant regulator;
- Experience representing to regulators (preferably including international regulators);
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to adapt them to suit the situation;
- Proven ability to build and maintain mutual relationship with senior corporate, regulatory and government personnel and organisations;
- Technical understanding of EU and/or US regulations in related areas such as markets, infrastructure or derivatives regulation;
- Experience managing direct reports.