An excellent opportunity to join a growing team - this is a new hire as the business is doing well and the team have a number of exciting project plans
- Drive the on-boarding of Tri-Resolve to enhance EMIR oversight and reconciliation
- Establish and integrate the use of Tri-Resolve in team’s BAU processed of managing daily transaction reporting and document process in writing.
- Develop and deliver management information for client requirements and governance purposes for senior management using systems and tools available including Tri-Resolve
- Address findings and gaps from assurance reviews undertaken
- Support the team’s business as usual deliverable where needed
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of the EMIR policy and procedure document
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team
- Collaborate and engage with the relevant business users to ensure solid understanding of the businesses operational, data and systems infrastructure to be able to effectively implement the regulatory reporting obligations
- Take the initiative to improve and/or automate regulatory reporting processes and workflows
- Acts with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role.
- Has full understanding and/or awareness of:
- The businesses Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and proactive work approach / attitude
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of businesses principles, policies and procedures.
- Considers own role within the commercial and regulatory context and focusses on the client and meeting the businesses regulatory obligations. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business
- Consistently displays a ‘can-do’ attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remains calm and professional under pressure
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others. Communicates constructively, engages others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change