Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager Grade/Level
( relevant for internal applicants only ): Gl12 The Location: London The Team:
As a global leader in trade and transaction reporting, the S&P Cappitech team have been providing RegTech solutions for over two decades. Our cloud-based, cross regulation SaaS platform allows banks, brokers, hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies and corporates to comply with global regulatory requirements. The Impact:
Our product team is expanding, and you will play an important role in continuing to make it all happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers and solution finders with a passion for providing the very best customer experience in a fast-paced environment. We are a diverse team supporting our global customers. S&P values focus on inclusiveness, collaboration and integrity and our management strive to provide a work environment that encourages our colleagues to achieve their full potential. What's in it for you:
As the Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager, you will work within the Cappitech Product Team reporting into the Global Head of Regulatory Analysis. You will have full ownership on the product life cycle (market analysis, concept, requirement definition through launch) while interacting with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful launch on new functionalities and continually improving the entire client experience. Responsibilities:
Activities will include understanding client and regulatory requirements (through customer engagement as well as market forums), translating those requirements into product features and system requirements, collaborating with the development teams and provide training and documentation internally to the Operational teams and externally to Customers.
Ideally the candidate will have some experience in SFTR, EMIR, MiFID, ASIC, CFTC, SEC and/or SFTR. The role is client facing and requires a high degree of technical competence.
What We're Looking For:
- Take part in defining the Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Gather and analyze market trends, regulatory requirements, competitive analysis, and customer requirements and offering
- Define Product requirements - from the high-level concept to detailed source mapping and functionality requirements
- Work with the Development and QA team to design and develop the solution to meet the business requirements
- Educate internal stakeholders and clients on existing and new product features
- Bachelor or master's degree in business administration, technology, or similar discipline
- 6+ years of experience in financial markets business, derivatives market or FinTech or related fields with focus on SaaS products
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Business Analysis
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in BI, AI, B2B worlds - an advantage
- Basic SQL - an advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Self-directed and highly motivated individua
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. About Company Statement: S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
288797 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom