Senior Relationship Management– Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute
innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading.
The Senior Relationship Team
- Responsible for the overall ISG relationship with the top 50 cross divisional clients.
- Own relationships with the “C-Suite” and senior individuals responsible for allocating the clients’ wallet.
- Accountable for the Firm’s results with the client and our performance relative to budget.
- Clients’ senior single point of contact at the Firm.
- Goal to achieve top tier rank/share across targeted products.
- Conduct detailed wallet share and balance of payment analysis.
- Develop action plans in partnership with sales & trading to target wallet/revenue.
- Capture new or under-penetrated sources of revenue including strategic mandates.
- Partner with Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, Wealth Management and other areas of the firm to maximize cross-divisional revenue opportunities.
- Create presentations to identify goals for each client and target where to achieve them.
- Perform financial, strategic, and competitive analysis of multiple data sources and present it in a clear and concise manner.
- Prepare briefing memos for senior management to highlight current revenues and opportunities.
- Work directly with Senior Relationship Managers in day-to-day management of Sales and Trading priorities.
- Assist SRMs in prioritizing and staying on top of daily workflow streams and client driven requirements.
- Create and maintain meeting agendas and presentation materials for SRMs use internally and externally.
Skills required (essential)
- Candidates with previous ex-military backgrounds are of great interest. Degree or equivalent relevant to financial services highly advantageous.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a small, close team environment.
- Analytical thinker with a thoughtful approach to problem solving and data interpretation – very strong MS Excel skills. Proficient in MS PowerPoint.
- High level of attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, organized planner with the ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous work streams.
- Integrity and experience in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Independent worker who can press forward with limited guidance.
- Presence and maturity in the company of senior management.
- Ability to establish personal relationships and effectively navigate the Firm
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.