Senior Relationship Manager
- Excellent remuneration package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client is an independent boutique investment and advisory firm, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. They provide bespoke solutions to their clients in the areas of investment management, credit, debt restructuring and Investment advisory.
- To attract new business to the firm’s platform.
- To maintain and update a pipeline of prospects
- To work on prospects given by the firm to be converted into clients and maintain a proactive follow-up
- Manage some of existing relationships of the client with a view to upgrade the relationship and improve the revenue
- Work very actively with the Investment team.
- Cross selling with Real Estate and Investment Banking team with a view to add value to the client’s relationship and enhance revenue for the client.
Skills and Experience:
- The Senior Relationship Manager will have significant industry experience working as a Private Banker with an International bank with an existing book of UHNW clients.
- The relationships managers clients can be located anywhere globally apart from the US
- An international client base would be an advantage.