Senior Relationship Manager (Saudi Arabian Clients) - Private Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 31 Jul 18 2018-07-31
Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to provide support, advice and strategic approach to high net-worth UK Non-domiciled clients.
Title: Senior Relationship Manager (Saudi Arabian Clients) - Private Banking
Date: 31st of July 2018
Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to provide support, advice and strategic approach to high net-worth UK Non-domiciled clients. The individual would lead the sales and business performance as well as help to effectively manage client portfolios.
- To be able to build proactive, long-term relationships and attract new UK Non-domiciled clients with private banking and wealth management needs to the group.
- To demonstrate retention of an existing portfolio of clients.
- To develop and manage client relationships in an efficient, ethical and compliant manner which will lead to high levels of client satisfaction and enhance the brand and reputation of the bank.
- Research, manage and negotiate new businesses and look for new sales opportunities.
- Support the team in providing a high standard client portfolio management.
- Ensure that efficient service and wealth structuring systems are in place.
- Provide sophisticated financial advice to the high net worth individuals, senior management and support staff.
- Manage the relationship with clients, investment managers and senior colleagues.
- Prepare business reports which can be distributed to the investment management.
- Manage risks in a timely manner by following the firm’s and external regulatory standards.
- Provide advice on pensions and tax issues and act as an asset manager to ensure investment activities are appropriate and sound.
- Provide clients all the updated market information and conduct an analysis based on the information obtained.
- Manage a range of client solutions on behalf of high net worth clients.
The preferred candidate must have a private banking or wealth management background and demonstrate an understanding of how to deal with UK Non-domiciled high net-worth individuals on a daily basis. Fluency in Arabic is essential. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to email@example.com or call on 020 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.