Senior Reporting & Policy Manager - Group
- £80,000-£100,000 basic + package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MERJE Ltd
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
One of the UK’s largest and oldest Financial Services Groups are seeking to recruit a Senior Reporting & Regulatory Manager. The firm has just over £500b of assets and their investment management activity is carried out in a number of locations across the USA, UK and Asia covering a diverse range of assets and product types.
The Group Compliance’s operating model covers reporting and policy standards via a specialist and dedicated team. This model focuses on maintaining a close relationship with the various business units (which the group oversees) and interacting with them in the right way to ensure the smooth management and production of data.
You will responsible for:
- Lead the coordination and production of Group Compliance Reporting to the Governance Committees as required.
- Provide support to other colleagues on reporting (eg MLRO report)
- Act as the key recipient and analyst of all reports requested from each business unit
- Relationship management with CoSec and Group Risk to ensure the reporting is aligned
- Lead the continuous enhancement of Group Compliance reporting, including the development of new metrics, exploring process efficiencies and automation
- Provide line management
- Oversee the delivery of required regulatory filings
- Act as key point of contact for Compliance queries from other functions across the group
- Horizon-scanning and identification of regulatory themes to support regulatory risk assessment and planning.
- Responsibility for identifying regulatory changes with group
- Act as the Functional Governance Coordinator for Group Compliance and Group Government Relations
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues in relation to Policy issues
- Excellent knowledge and solid experience of the Insurance or Asset Management industry
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment, particularly PRA/FCA
- Advanced drafting and editing skills
- Strong ability to identify, build and manage relationships across a range of seniorities and externally
- Ability to analyse and collate a wide range of information, including technical data, and to provide concise written analysis.
- People management skills
- Can challenge appropriately.
- Strong commercial focus and communication skills, at all levels.
- Familiarity with or an interest in relevant RegTech solutions and digital innovation.
- Strong education background (preferable)
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Edward Manson on 0203 637 1601 or email your CV to email@example.com