Senior Retail Banking Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 18 Sep 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork.
We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
The key role of the Retail Banking Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK retail banking. Client outcomes that match our industry leading standards are our constant objective. We are seeking people with banking expertise (retail, business and wealth) to help deliver a range of banking projects in the UK. You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be personally motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- You have will have proven experience of leadership and strategy within a retail banking institution spanning retail banking, wealth management or SME business banking
- You have a proven track record of delivering global large scale programme initiatives, reporting directly to management across different territories and business units
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverables
- An understanding of the challenges facing the retail banking sector, providing insight and strategic outlooks for our clients
- Retail banking product knowledge including traditional and non-traditional retail banking services and initiatives
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Experience in Banking transformation- Sound knowledge of programme planning and control techniques
From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture